As part of our business growth and human capital development plan, we are now seeking to hire a qualified accountant with an objective to send this person to our newly set up plant within the Asia Pacific Region. A comprehensive and systematic training of around 2 years in various locations will be provided. The candidate also must be able to handle full set of account, cost accounting, account analysis and reconcile management report in material cost, pricing, inventory control reports, production variances, standard costs, capital spending, and plant spending.
After which the incumbent must be prepared to relocate and station overseas. For a start, the successful incumbent will be stationed at our Bangi plant in Malaysia.
The person we are looking for must have:
- Good academic qualifications
- Possess professional qualification such as ACCA / CPA / CIMA.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in one of the big four audit firms or reputable commercial firms.
- Good attitude for training in various countries
- Willing to be relocated (outside Malaysia)
- Competent computer skills especially in excel and power point
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Retirement Benefit