- Explore opportunities and carry out studies and develop new markets.
- Establish rapport with new customers and maintain with the existing ones.
- To identify potential clients & conduct business presentations.
- Secure sales from existing and new customers and achieve preset sales targets.
- Conduct site visit at project location, whenever required.
- Work out and formulate basic cost.
- Execute the company's best policies and business as directed and other duties assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer or in any related discipline.
- Must be proficient in English, oral and written.
- Must have excellent technical presentation skills.
- Must be a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave