- To fully handle import and export and local delivery.
- Liaise with Suppliers , forwarders, agent and client and authorities and follow up the status of shipments and deliveries.
- Manage day- to day logistics related matter assign by superior
- To ensure all the documents related import export and local delivery were prepared and file accordingly.
- To coordinate with lorry driver for local delivery.
- To monitor and follow up on delivery of goods and to communicate with Supplier, Customer and transporter.
- To update Customer and sales team on the delivery arrangment and if there is a delay of goods arrivals.
- Any other duties assigned by superior.
- To manage Sales order received by the Sales Department
- At least SPM with 3 years experience in Import, Export Local deliveries.
- Those working in logistic supply chain / order management department company encourage applying
- Mandarin speaking candidates will be advantages to liaise with overseas customer
- Knowledge in Import and Export procedure and documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially Excel
- Positive attitude, detailed, organized.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and independently in fast moving environment
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture