Do you have the enthusiasm to source for suppliers and buy commodities at the best possible price and quality for our customers? Do you have solid analytical skills to make sure you are identifying the most profitable offers? Sharing with like-minded profession colleagues will enable you to stay abreast with the latest industry trends. Excited?
If you feel a sense of excitement, then this role of Purchasing Executive is right fit for you! Come explore with us.
Your main role is to:
Support the Purchasing Manager in strategic sourcing and executing purchase of assigned items and follow up on the process of purchasing.
You have the passion to:
- Support the line manager in sourcing for new suppliers.
- Handle daily and monthly purchasing operation duties including claims
- Prepare PO, IMP and review Supplier's sales contract
- Ensure that all documents required for purchasing is prepared in accordance with policies before execution
- Ensure purchasing activities are in compliance to company purchase policy
- Assist the line manager to review the monthly inventory report
- Monitor supplier delivery performance and maintain suppliers database information
This role is the right fit for you, if you are/have:
Diploma / Degree in Business Studies/Business Administration or Diploma in any field or SPM with 1-2 years working experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferable has basic knowledge of the commodity trading market, strategies, policies and regulations.
- Understanding of import & export documentation as well as Credit documentation. Able to plan work/shipment schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Resourceful and a team player, with keen attention to details. Great interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills with the ability to build and maintain relationship with internal and external partners.
- Willing to be based in HQ at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Why join us?
- Gain exposure working with an experienced team towards a shared goal and access to great learning opportunities.
- Attractive benefits and compensation packages, group insurance & medical/dental/vision coverage, various paid leaves, staff club activities and more awaits you!
- Grow with the organisation as an effective leader by joining and learning from our Leader Enhancement and Development (L.E.A.D.) programs.
Come explore and kick start your career with us!