- To provide frontline enquiry assistance to customers, staff and visitors on product & nutritious health services information.
- To act as Customer Service interaction. Acting as the company representative for the purpose of answering customer inquiry and question.
- Customer Service aims to ease customer journey from knowing about the company/product to delivering the product to their doorstep.
- Resolving a wide range of product and service issues speedily and satisfactorily.
- To handle customer inquiries and complaints via live chat or phone.
- To be in charge in product inquiries by customers.
- To be in charge in delivery return and reports.
- To communicate with related individuals such as courier provider.
- To handle matters related to Walk-In Customers.
- To execute customer follow up task.
- To execute any related task as per request by department and Management from time to time.
- Minimum SPM/ Diploma/ Degree with at least 1 (One) year experience in Food Technology/ Pharmacy/ Nutrition/Dietition
- Approachable and pleasant personality
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactive and positive
- Can start as soon as possible.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?