"Everything about our industry is XL. The projects, the challenges, but also the opportunities. Mammoet readily embraces people with a can-do mentality and the ability to think on their toes. It is a rewarding environment for those looking to maximize their potential."
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and outspoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other's qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You'll be surprised by the difference you can make.
- The candidate is responsible for repairing and maintaining crane equipment.
- To replace defective parts.
- To clean equipment.
- To perform machinery testing & overhauling cranes.
- To diagnose problems by operating the machines or inspecting the equipment with the help of computerized testing tools.
Qualification and experience:
- High School Diploma in electrical & mechatronic, or Equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) to years(s), experience in Crane maintenance .
- Required skill(s): good interpersonal, communication skills, self motivated, positive work attitude, resourceful, result and performance oriented
- Able to work at irregular hours
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Realizing those solutions is an integrated daily effort, shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.