- Assist in the preparation and compilation of data for use in all aspects of actuarial work: including, but not limited to, the valuation of reinsurance/retakaful liabilities, asset-liability matching, capital modelling, pricing, underwriting statistics and any ad hoc work which may be assigned to the Actuarial Department from time to time.
- Assist in the monitoring of catastrophe aggregate exposures.
- Assist in the operation of pricing software.
- Assist in the new underwriting system.
- Assist in various portfolio monitoring analysis.
- Assist in the internal, regulatory and rating agency capital modelling/analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher qualification) in actuarial science/studies, mathematics or statistics – CGPA 2.5 and above (or 2nd Upper and above).
- Some progress in actuarial professional examinations preferred.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Self-driven, hardworking and highly motivated.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?