- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Preferable chinese female candidate
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities