- To perform field service activities (at the customer site) involving installation supervision, test and commissioning, system maintenance and repair work
- To provide technical and application support on product diagnostic to clientele
- To perform hardware and software maintenance support
- To perform exploratory testing, defect reporting and system troubleshooting
- To resolve incidents that are raised by customers
- Candidates must possess either a diploma or degree qualification in IT, electronic engineering, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Preference will be given to those with relevant working experience.
- Working knowledge in PC hardware and networking equipment.
- Besides computer and electronics skills.
- Applicants should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicant must be willing to travel and possess a driving licence.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities