- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor`s Degree in Management, Business Administration or any Medical Degree.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field.
- inspired leadership
- Responsible to plan and direct operations of the clinics accordingly.
- React to any feedback , suggestions or concerns from customers to promote better operations and management.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure efficiency to maximize productivity.
- Review daily and weekly reports to ensure inventory integrity.
- Review service frequencies to assure maximum sales without jeopardizing customer satisfaction.
- Work with department to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care and achieve customer satisfaction targets.
- Track,monitor and make recommendations for the utiluzation of departmental budget to achieve optimization of allocated resources.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operations through review.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Personal development opportunities