Overall Job Description
Our Finance Department provides both accounting, financial and administrative support and controls to various divisions in Optic Marine and seeks a suitably qualified, independent and resourceful Accounts Assistant.
Job functions and responsibilities :
- Verify vendors invoices and staff claims with the respective person in charge;
- Resolve purchase order, vendors invoice, or payment discrepancies with the respective person in charge and vendors;
- Prepare payment to vendors by monitoring discount opportunities;
- Prepare payment to employees by monitoring cash advances;
- Disburse petty cash by verifying documentation;
- Handle periodic vendors’ reconciliation, proper filing and reporting of vendors’ statement on time;
- Handle full set account for some dormant companies;
- Any other job-related tasks assigned by superiors.
Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/LCCI/Taxation/ Business or other accounting related fields.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- The candidate should be able to travel when required and possess own transport;
- Fair in written & spoken English language. Ability to speak and read Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Good computer skills on MS Office and/or Accounting Software (UBS);
- Able to work independently and as a team member.
If you are looking for a company that offers a dynamic work environment with career development growth, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com .