- Review arrival lists to welcome guests.
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries.
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions).
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services.
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers.
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages).
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Front Office Manager when needed.
- Record information in the logbook daily.
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
- Proven experience as a Guest Exprience Manager.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards.
- Excel in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Computer literacy - Opera
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude.
- An outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Exemplary organizational and time-management skills.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in Hospitality Management.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?