- Able to lead a team on young chef in the day-to-day operations of the Italian kitchen to guarantee consistent high quality products are being produced.
- Create and Implement new menus, recipties and costing.
- Able to train and develop on essentials of hygiene, food preperation and safety to maintain high service standards.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Maintain food stock and place orders.
- Inspect freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Strong authetic Italian cooking
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Solid time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
- Possess at least Culinary School Diploma.
- Open to expatriates
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities