- Assists in overseeing the preparation and update of individual Department Operations Manuals.
- Conducts and attends regular communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meeting are effective and coordinated as necessary.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. Following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensures positive guest and colleague interactions, maintaining professional and positive working relationships.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Strategically analyses business performance to facilitate accurate and meaningful forecasting, involving the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Proactively manages costs based on key performance indicators, working through the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Assists in the inventory management and on going maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- Assists with the input and oversight of product specifications, recipes and other data as required, supporting the smooth operation of Materials Management and Cost Audit functions.
- Continuously explores ways to support outlets in creating products that help to maximise revenues and profits.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Work closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and satisfaction of the hotel guests.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Jalan Batu Ferringhi , 11100 Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps