Project Manager - Site Labuan (1 Vacancy)
- To be overall responsible for project operation including planning, coordinating, monitoring, and implementing the project from conception to completion; plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables, monitoring project on quality, cost and time within project budget.
- To coordinate and liaise with consultant team on the technical design and processes to meet project requirement
- To verify architectural designs, costing, project planning, implementation, monitoring and quality control of construction works as well as to ensure design compliances
- To supervise the subordinates on checking or work to meet the material and workmanship requirements.
- To plan ahead of schedule so that site problems can be resolved before they have impact on cost, overall schedule and quality.
- To draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- To coordinate and liaise effectively with project team, local authorities, contractors, sub-contractors, and consultants.
- To attend to design and site meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering/ Architecture /Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Experience in Project Management and Development of high rise buildings, MS office, Auto Cad, CPM, CAD.
- At least five years of working experience in the related field.
- Good team player with strong leadership qualities with good people management skill and excellent communication with at all levels.
- Results-oriented with excellent project management capabilities, as well as organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiar with ISO standard and Microsoft Project.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Possess the right attitude, skills and confidence, and ability to work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?