- To maintain network infrastructure, server and IT security on all data with integrity & confidentially information.
- To maintain proper governance, documentation and reporting for all IT support cases.
- To maintain office network administration (office phones, routers, switches and firewall), equipment’s inventory, company software licenses, hardware and ISO audit.
- To perform first level identification/investigation on any reported issues related to the IT application system.
- To coordinate with vendor for support that relates to company’s application system (Accounting, HR, & Inventory system)
- To handle IT infrastructures such as desktops, laptops, printers, scanner, network and system application support.
- To keep record and ensure IT inventory, software licensing and IT asset management are up-to-date,
- To plan and monitor project activities together with business users including system implementation, configuration, testing, data migration, documentation and system roll-out.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested in by IT Department
- Any other tasks assigned by the HOD as and when required
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related fields is required.
- Good knowledge of IT systems including server, email, web server, windows operating system and application.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunitie