- 5 working days per week
- Learning Opportunities and Career Development
- Insurance Coverage – Group Hospitalization & PA Insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Allowance
- Free Parking
- Sport Club Activities – Weekly Zumba and Yoga Classes
- “Chill Out” area for staff with “Recharge” Office Concept
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- To formulate or organize a working schedule amongst the personnel handling e-mails, enquiries on quotation, operation etc.
- Possess at least SPM / Certificate / Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or any field.
- 2 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result oriented, customer focus and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizen
- Full-Time position(s) available
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?