Location: Seri Kembangan
Job Descriptions :
- To prepare burgers with proper ingredients and cardamons. The burger cooking style is charcoal grilling and pan frying.
- To create new burger recipes as well as new burger sauce and prepare SOP for all new recipes created.
- To train the Burgerpreneurs and prepare SOP training manual for the correct handling, preparation, presentation and serving of burgers.
- Coaching, developing and disciplining team members during service.
- To oversee the quality of food and beverages, supervising the overall Burgerpreneurs flow.
- To improve internal operations to solidify and optimize performance e.g. hiring and training and staff scheduling.
- To ensure the service is at the highest level at all times.
Job Requirements :
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field for this position. Preferably a Chef with fast food chains specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge, ie: Microsoft Office.
- Be a team player, creative, multitask, self-motivated, independent, responsible, excellent interpersonal & communication skills and work under minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowances (transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?