- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
- Conceive and implement engaging video concepts, guidelines, and strategies.
- Conceptualize & produce digital-media assets. Generate new ideas for unexplored ways to leverage digital technology for visual storytelling.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies, including Search Engine Optimization(SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with team member; graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Bachelor Degree in Art/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in similar duties listed in requirements above
- Skills : Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut, Davinci Resolve
- Additional skills: Script writing, Content writing, Social media savvy, Strong writing skills and good command in english
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Pathology
Accounts Assistant cum Cashier
Director of Student Affairs
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Mechatronic Engineering
German/French/Korean/Mandarin Language Tutor
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Law/Company Law/Corporate Law