1. To ensure telephony system is working at all time.
2. To advise superior on any IT requirement to ensure a smooth operation.
3. To check the servers periodically to ensure the capacity and memories are not overloaded.
4. To back up on voice logger for all campaigns and ensure server disk space and memories are sufficient for smooth operation.
5. To trouble shoot any issues encountered by the agents in our CRM /telephony systems.
6. To take charge of email address creation and deletion of new and resigned employees.
7. To analyse and provide report on call billings for finance.
8. To provide talk time report on daily basis for certain campaigns.
9. To report to campaign principals on any call details and billing amount, if required.
10. To set up new PCs when there are new purchases or reformat existing PCs.
11. To liaise closely with vendors of our CRM or telephony system.
12. To liaise closely with the client’s IT department for their IT requirements including FTP file transfer and UAT.
13. To ensure our firewall and load balancer is working well.
14. Purging of database for various campaigns, whenever required.
15. To prepare daily report on task done.
16. To ensure the office is running smoothly.
17. To undertake additional responsibilities or perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the Manager or Directors.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities