1. To be responsible for HR documentation including promotion, transfer and all matters related to staff personal files.
2. Ensure all staff monthly confirmation listing and issue appraisal form to notify respective department head of the due date.
3. Ensure prompt updating and filing of staff leave records and attendance.
4. To prepare payroll, forms of payment to SOCSO, EPF, EIS, Income Tax, HRDF and others related.
5. To prepare all relevants staff salary reports for Accounts Department.
6. To ensure all deductions and payments for staff are done correctly.
7. To conduct induction programme for new employees on Company Policies, Rules & Regulations.
8. To do any assignment as instructed by the Superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
4. Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance