- Assist in preparation and data interpretation of management report, financial analysis, budgets and forecast.
- Oversees account receivables and payables (ie: collection, payment and reconciliation) including liaise with internal department, customers and vendors.
- Provide timely report and advice to the management on the status of company’s financial position, operational results and the financial implications of various operational decisions.
- Looking for quotation and prepare costing report.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans and conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- To lead a team of two or three for full sets of accounts.
- Timely submission of management reports with analysis in financial variance in profit and losses (P&L), balance sheet and cash flows reports.
- Supervise a team and be accountable for overall accounting, overseeing daily operations and responsible for accurate and timely month end closing for accounts.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, company secretaries, tax agents, LHDN, customs, EPF, SOSCO and relevant authorities.
- Undertake special and adhoc assignments as and when required.
- Review monthly / quarterly / year end / business group financial reports.
- To report directly to the Managing Directors.
- Willing to go outstation.
- At least 3 years working experience in related field, knowledge and experience in auditing.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent is an advantage.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of MySQL and Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Good knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?