- Generate leads and commit to customer services by building relationship.
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research.
- Increase customers' satisfaction and providing outstanding key account management skills.
- Transfer of knowledge to clinicians on device or equipment use, provides onside clinical application and support.
- Continuously improve product and clinical knowledge, display relevant soft skills to gain understanding of customer's requirements and acceptance.
- Confidence in conducting clinical presentation.
- Individual contributor; responsible for sales growth in assigned accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in BioTechnology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin or local dialect will be added advantage
- At least 1 to 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication, Interpersonal, Presentation, Analytical, Planning
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- A driven individual with good interpersonal skill whom has the confidence in conducting sales and clinical presentation.
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment.
- A team player with strong professional ethics and great sense of responsibility.
- Fresh graduates and nurse background are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Sales commission and annual bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Claimable expenses (Parking, tol, phone bill, etc)
- Central location
- SOCSO, EPF, medical benefits (incl. optical & dental), etc
- Personal development opportunities