- To perform all the duties of a payroll officer which includes to calculate and process monthly wage and commission as well as to update the leave balance for each employee.
- To ensure all the payroll activities and results are compliant with the company policies and statutory requirements.
- To assist in managing staff discipline and grievance issues.
- To update and maintain accurate personnel records and proper filing system.
- To assist in any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Well versed with Quickpay system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Possess good math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Preferably at least 2-3 years of working experience in Human Resources Department.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of Labour Laws, Industrial Relation & Employment Act.
- Preferable can start work immediately.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Company Trip
- Annual Dinner
- Team Building
- Medical Claim
- Health Screening
- Festival Celebration
- Birthday Celebration