- Possess at least a Degree in Landscape Architect or equivalent
- Preferably Three (3) years and above related working experience in Landscape Architect Office
- Possess excellent in design, presentation and documentation skills.
- Strong decision making, responsible, presentable committed and self-motivated.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, LUMION, 3D modeling.
- A team player with the ability to meet deadlines and be able to work flexible hours.
- Work location at Publika, Solaris Dutamas.
- Initiable design concept and design philosophy for new developments within the timeframe given.
- Presentation of design intends, materials selection costing, etc from the conceptual design stage up to design development stage.
- Prepare details drawings, submission drawings, tender/contract drawings and documents to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Prepare construction drawings and assist Project Manager during the construction stage to ensure intends is interpreted and implemented accurately.
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the Leader/management.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Increment and Performance Bonus
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical Benefits (Group Insurance, Medical Checkup, Medical treatment)
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Career development opportunities