We have an exciting opportunity for young professionals interested in pursuing a career in
E-Commerce. Here is an opportunity to expand your knowledge in the retail apparel
industry, specifically through the online platform.
E-commerce content marketing role is a role to focus on day-to-day strategic and content
planning, supervising the execution of content, monitoring and craft responses. This role allows
the content creation delivery incumbent to work with creativity to create contents and e-
commerce campaign strategies to attract peoples' attentions. This role reporting to the Head of E-Commerce.
- Developing multiple formats of content for various platforms including website, marketplaces, landing pages, email etc. for the purposes of increasing website impressions and customer requests and conversions.
- Monitor ongoing competitor online activities include competitor on-site campaign advertising and email activities.
- Prepare weekly E-Commerce performance report for different marketplace channel.
- Prepare monthly sales closing report.
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Journalism, fresh graduate encourage to apply.
- Strong command of English in both written and spoken.
- Good copywriting skills. Able to create and execute content that meets marketing and strategic objectives.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- A creative thinker, with an ability to develop unique angles to promote the content.
- Good time management and attention to details.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Group Hospitalisation and Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Central location
- Staff Purchase
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities