- To plan and execute marketing events.
- To coordinate with marketing related parties such as suppliers, event planners or advertisers in ensuring marketing events run effectiveness.
- Oversee all Company social media accounts including website.
- To develop and manage marketing priorities including digital marketing and other sales marketing tools. i.e. company profile, brochure and etc.
- To assist superior in preparing relevant marketing report, marketing events, plans, marketing strategies and etc.
- Analyses trends, data, pricing strategies, and other information that can be potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing strategies.
- Proactively in searching new client base.
- Maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Manage the company CRM database.
- Any other as-hoc or assignments/ projects assigned.
- Degree in Business/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in sales and marketing in oil and gas industry.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong attention to details, self-starter, proactive and alert, inquiring mind.
- Fluent in spoken and written of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- IT savvy and problem solver.
- Able to traval locally to attend meetings with clients, possess own vehicle is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?