- Responsible for portfolio growth through a series of aggressive merchant acquisition, sales and relationship management activities
- Attend to new/potential merchant enquiries, setting up of new merchants’ applications and acquiring of new merchants
- New merchant acquisitions and developing merchant relationships
- Handle all acquiring tasks and create awareness of acquiring business in the market.
- Handle submission of merchant applications from all channels and ensure sales staffs are all well acquainted with the application requirements.
- Ensure the acquiring business is growing and achieve a substantial market share.
- Provide analysis and reporting on business performance for merchant acquiring.
- Manage the existing merchant base and ensure all the accounts are running smoothly.
- Assist merchants to resolve any issue or problem promptly.
- Assist outsource vendors to resolve the challenges that they are facing in the market as well as provide training to vendors’ staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Banking / Business Management.
- Experience in Payments Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate proactively with the merchant on business issues and opportunities
- Knowledge of Merchant Acquiring industry and procedures
- Proficient with MS Office and other business related database programs
- Strong written, presentation, contract negotiation, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to enhance revenue and market share through effective use of relationship management and sales skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong client relationship management building skills
- Candidate must possess own transport and willing to travel around Klang Valley and outstation if necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Manager, Quality & Information Management
EDC, NAC and TLE Specialist
Bangsar South City
Executive- Call Centre
Senior Executive- Corporate Planning
Merchant Service Executive (Seremban)
Bangsar South City