Job description & Responsibilities:
- Report daily job progress to Sales and Marketing personal.
- To do installation of process instrumentation, testing and commissioning job at site.
- To do site survey, troubleshooting and calibration of process instrumentation.
- To handle and supervise project.
- Provide hands-on technical support and training to customer whenever required.
- Must be an experience in process instrumentation with 3 years of hands-on technical experience.
- Certificate or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control, Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic or equivalent engineering.
- Minimum age should be 32 and above.
- Mature, high level of job responsibility, initiative and result oriented personal.
- Strong leadership qualities, team player and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Posses own transport and must be able to travel outstation and oversea.
- MUST be able to speak Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia, & etc
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?