- Provide chauffer service to the Company Director.
- Provide chauffer service to the CEO's family.
- Able to plan routes and manage/estimate travel's time/schedule
- Dispatch work as and when needed.
- Run personal and company errands for the Director.
- Maintain assigned vehicle both clean inside and outside.
- Keep assigned vehicle clean inside and outside.
- Possess a Valid Driving Licence with clean/excellent driving records
- Good working attitude, punctual and careful.
- No criminal or accident records.
- Fit in healthy, Polite, good manners
- At least 2 (years) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to work OT and weekends when necessary.
- Experienced driver
- Age: 35 to 50
- Chinese / Malay
- Salary RM 2000 to 3500