· Ensure that the Company ‘s affairs are conducted in accordance to the regulatory quidelines/requirements in Malaysia.
· Provide legal and compliance support on corporate and operational matters by reviewing legal and compliance documents.
· Liase with respective compliance bodies/regulators to understand their expectations for better compliance risks management
· Ad-hoc assignment as and when requested from time to time by the management
· Bachelor degree/diploma in related field and managerial skills with minimum 3 years working experience.
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience in corporate dealing with legal work.
· Strong knowledge about Malaysia corporate laws and regulations.
· Able to maintain confidentiality on all tasks at hand.
· Well organized, good time management and great attention to detail.
· Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
· Tobacco and beverage experience.
Interested applicants, kindly submit a resume with your photo, current and expected salary by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Sabbatical leave