- Set up new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Inspect current HVAC/Chiller systems for effectiveness and safety.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC/Chiller systems to increase longevity.
- Troubleshoot current HVAC/Chiller system issues.
- Repair damaged HVAC/Chiller systems.
- Installs and repairs electronic/machanical equipment, in field installations.
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices.
- Manage accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC/Chiller resources.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as HV/AC /Chiller/Maintenance technician.
- Thorough understanding of HV/AC or Chiller systems.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Knowledgeable in planning maintenance operations.
- Able to keep track of and report on activity.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Certificate/Diploma in HVAC; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in M&E Engineering or relevant field will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?