Job Responsibilities :
- To handle operational purchasing activities
- Responsible for sourcing, selection & negotiate with a supplier in term of pricing, quality, delivery & service to ensure a cost-effective purchase.
- Issue purchase order & follow up on the acknowledgment of purchase order.
- Sourcing for new materials/goods purchase & supplier.
- Conduct periodical supplier audit & evaluation together with other related departments.
- Responsible to maintain & organize the supplier management.
- Maintain & update purchasing data into the system.
- Monitor & coordinate with the internal department.
- Prepare the monthly payroll & maintaining staff leaves record.
- Ensure accurate, timely payments & compliance with all monthly & yearly statutory requirements (EPF, SOCSO, income tax etc).
- Renew, update & maintain the employee personal insurance.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN, DOSH & etc.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration Management or any related field.
- Tactful, resourceful, independent & able to uphold confidential matters.
- Proficiency in using MS Office & UBS Payroll System.
- Has good negotiation & communication skill.
- Able to speak & write fluently in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in Mandarin is a MUST. Irregardless of race
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in manufacturing industries.
- Possess own transportation.