- Engineering surveying for development, for planning /feasibility study, handling over site.
- Conduct records management activities and perform historical and legal and ownership research
- To ensure that all surveying operation are carried out in accordance with the approved drawings, specifications.instruction and government's procedures/requirements are adhere.
- Handle administration work of all land/survey related matters.
- liaises and dealing with relevant Authorities on land, plan/drawing approval etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in land surveying or its equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in the construction/ development industry and land administration.
- Effective interpersonal skills and good written ( Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese) and oral communication skills.
- Computer literacy in Auto CAD , survey software.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.