- To carry out site measurement, site valuation and follow up on site progress claim.
- To assist in site coordination and site overall delivery.
- To request a quotation from sub-contractors and suppliers, analyze and prepare a tendered evaluation report.
- To assist in company project tendered exercise including costing.
- To determine quantity for site measurement and taking off.
- To prepare monthly claim report and assist the contract manager.
- To check for materials requisition and ensure materials are accurate and within the project budget.
- To value completed work and prepare the document for handover purpose.
- To understand the special assignment, ad-hoc function and related duties when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in related industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Hardworking and multi-tasking.
- Able to lead, initiative and independent.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel.