- Work closely with consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers and related departments to solve site problem.
- Ensure the quality of work is carried out in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plans, procedures, work instructions and etc.
- Ensure activities are carried out in compliance with safety requirements and regulations.
- Responsible for coordination, supervision, monitoring and control of construction works.
- Daily work planning, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor activities according to the schedule and regulations standards.
- Site work supervision and inspection, able to coordinate as a team player to possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess at least a Certificate / Diploma in civil engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply too.
- Ability to work independently at the site.
- Able to understand Auto Cad Drawing