LOCATION : Jalan Metro Pudu 2, Off Jalan Loke Yew, Kuala Lumpur / Tel: 603-92233666
- Responsible day-to-day warehouse operations.
- Assist in warehouse stock control system to ensure stock accuracy, to tract and maximize the operating efficiency of the warehouse including deliveries and receiving to avoid pilferage and loss of finished goods.
- Responsible for the security, safety of the warehouse and its facilities, assets, inventory and maintain all warehouse equipment.
- Monitor stock level and coordinate with suppliers / customers / retail shops on shipment schedules.
- Ensure inventory accuracy, conduct regular stock check and keep track with slow-moving, aged, obsolete stocks and to report this to the Management accordingly for necessary actions.
- Perform any other duties as required by the Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/Diploma/Degree in a relevant field.
- Candidate in other discipline but possess relevant working in warehouse operations will also be considered.
- Committed, good team player with high adaptability.
- Computer literate
- Languages : Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Years of Experience : 1- 2 Years or more
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities