** Mandarin speaking highly required
- Take in charge of Payroll Process & Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Handling General HR Functions.
- To conduct orientation for new employees.
- Plan & execute of Staff Compensation & Benefits Program.
- Manage all amendments to employment condition, monitor employee probation, process staff confirmation; movement and termination with comply to the HR SOP.
- Prepares and analyze data for monthly report for monthly management report.
- Handling payment to EPF, Socso, Income Tax and ensure compliance to statutory requirements.
- Execute group HR policy according to SOP & ISO 9001:2015 compliances
- Coordinate in analyzing and planning for training needs of the organization, maintain training records, ISO filling, consolidate and compile training materials to meet requirement in training and development.
- Handle employees’ grievance/ conflict management
- To involve employees’ sport club activities, planning staff’s birthday celebration and monthly office events, vegetarian day, etc
- Perform other ad hoc assignment and tasks as requested by management.
Academic or trade qualifications
Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource/ Business/ Management or equivalent.
Work experience and skills
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, Times Pay System
- Required language(s): Chinese ( MUST ), English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages.
- The ability to interact successfully across cultures.
- Able to support and keep top management to ensure the harmonies of the company culture.
- Ensured keep all employees data and as private and confidential.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills and strong judgment and decision-making.
- Do not mind to work extra mileage and highly commitment and responsibility to work.
- * Able to meet tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual increment
- Medical Benefits & Insurance coverage
- Free parking
- Performance bonus
- Staff purchase discounts
- Free Food 3x times a month (Tea Break , Lunch, Breakfast)
- Outstanding performance will be rewarded quarterly
- Various employee engagement activities (Birthday celebration, Festival competition, Buaka Puasa, Festival celebration, Awareness event, Charity and etc...)
- Staff Dinner & Overseas Travel Opportunities for business needs
- Other benefits:
- Good career advancement and opportunities
- Fast pace and friendly working environment
- Leadership exposure
- Cultivate learning culture
- Training development
- We often mentor and coach new comers and develop their personal skills