- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Prepare payroll including online submission of KWSP, SOCSO and LHDN.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Accounting qualification .
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge in Autocount accounting would be an added advantage.
- Have worked in a trading/consignment company dealing with distribution of books to major bookstores or retail agent.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code (presentable)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Special staff discount on our inhouse published books and or distribution titles.
- Free copy to staffs for every book that we published.
- Bonus and special incentives will be given based on performances and disciplinary
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?