- Supervising construction works and ensure building works are completed on time, within budget and conform to good quality standard, construction drawings and contract document.
- Assist the Site Manager/Safety and Health Officer in the implementation of projects which are under construction.
- To enroll in Safety Committee meeting and be part of Safety Committee member.
- Monitor the projects progress according to the approved work programs and produce the site progress reports and report to the Site Manager.
- Work with consultants, contractors and suppliers to execute the works in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implement and monitor the project/site inspection checklist to ensure that all construction process/activities meeting the Project Quality Plan.
- Monitor and control the status of the defect list and exception lists relevant to quality matters.
- Assist the ISO Team Member in developing, implementing and maintaining of QMS.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering in Civil.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant working experience in construction industry.
- Ability to liaise with client, consultants and authorities.
- Conversant with drawing, specification and contractual matter.
- Proficiency in documentation using AutoCAD.