- Responsible for ensuring the effective planning, coordination, execution and monitoring of projects in accordance with the company's objective of providing quality product and services on time.
- Ensure that projects are complied with specifications, quality requirements of customers and meeting delivery schedules.
- Appointed as Co-Management Representative to establish, document, implement, maintain and continual improvement of the company’s Quality System.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality plan. Recommend improvement action plan when required.
- Take action and close all Engineering Instruction, Architect Instruction, Engineering Change Notice and customer’s feedbacks including complaints, satisfaction survey, etc.
- Coordinate and attend meeting schedule as mentioned in the internal communication WI, and follow through any proposed action required issued during these meetings.
- Accountable to oversee that projects are within planned budget and safety standards and measures.
- Lead a team of project staff to achieve project objectives as well as liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and Government authorities.
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the Managing Director
- Proven experiences as Project manager.
- Possess diploma or Bachelor's Degree in civil /building/project management
- Above 5 years of project management experience in the construction is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity of all facets of the construction process.
- Understanding with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the 'big picture'.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Strong leadership and human resources management skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering.