- Overseeing accounting department and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Preparation of financial statements i.e. balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports required
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinationg activities and reconciliation payments and collections schedules
- Secure financial information by completing date backups
- Prepare and issue PO to suppliers
- Prepare payments and/or disbursements to suppliers and sub-contractors by verifying documentation.
- Handling payroll inclusive of payments salaries, EPF, Socso, etc
- Comply with federal, state and local financial and admin legal requirements inclusive of SST submissions
- Office administration
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?