- Order processing and to liaise with customers on delivery / shipment arrangement.
- Provide excellent customer service in import operations, proactive in arranging and coordinating with customers related orders and delivery arrangement.
- Coordinate with planner, operation & logistic team, liner and forwarding agent to ensure on time shipments.
- To prepare and follow up required shipping documents (Invoices, Packing Lists, Certificate of Origin.
- application, Bill of Landing etc) on timely basis.
- Handling customer inquiries.
- Provide support to Sales Department and within other departments.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Graduate in Diploma.
- Preferable at least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong coordination and organizing ability and overall point of view with the ability to prioritize and proactively complete tasks/projects.
Benefits and Perks :
- Attractive yearly bonus.
- 5 days week.
- Follow banking public holiday.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?