- Handle treasury functions, as well as maintain and update accurate daily bank record
- Maintain records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material, update records as necessary.
- Prepare monthly full set account
- Manage cash flow, bank reconciliation and fixed assets administration.
- Prepare journal/data entries ensuring entries are correct and comply with the corporate timetable for monthly report.
- Prepare all the data related with external auditors, tax and company secretary to ensure compliance on all matters relating to audit, taxation and statutory requirements.
- To assist in general administration work (where required).
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/ Advances/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance /Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills : Microsoft Office, QNE Accounting Software
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess mature, positive working attitude, independent and able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Good teamwork spirit
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Quality Assurance & Quality Control (Plumbing)
Project Contract Manager (Plumbing)