- To analyze and assess related costs to project feasibility.
- Construction and management of costs and budgets of company’s project.
- Negotiate and draw up bids for tenders and contracts.
- Responsible to perform the tender process involving; Pre-tender, Tender, Evaluation & Award.
- Implement procurement strategies & procedure for the execution of the project.
- To conduct quantity take-off and site valuation and check on detailed accurate measurement by consultants.
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuations, pricing and agreement of contract variations, update claim submissions, Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Prepare contract documentation, compile bills of quantities &/ schedule of rates.
- Establish database for costs, material & supply sources.
- To monitor project schedule, planning, organize, coordinate & manage cost control.
- To monitor budget and keep track of project cost.
- To prepare progress reports, resolve any outstanding claim issues on variations orders and final accounts.
- Any other duties that may be given by superior from time to time.
- Min. Diploma Certificate in Quantity or Building Survey / Engineering or related discipline.
- Technical knowledge in construction, buildings works and understand drawings, specifications and testing of materials.
- Familiar with project management tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess presentation and evaluation skills.
- Preferably with ISO knowledge
Perks & Benefits :
- Allowance and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?