- Establish a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Identify and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with oversea supplier to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with sales team.
- Analyse promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Work as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven work experience in product management.
- Good track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Proficient at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Marketing and Business Management.
- Possess own trasport.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Industry Sales Executive
Indoor Sales Representative
Sri Petaling Kuala Lumpur