- Provide responsive service to customers and stakeholders in alignment with Global Procurement and Logistics (GPL) Service Catalogue through prompt processing of requests received in the ERP workflow.
- Prioritise and follow up closely on pending tasks to resolve issues within the specified response/turnaround time (TaT) as set out in the Service Catalogue.
- Provide administrative support on procurement and logistics matters including follow up on goods deliveries.
- Respond to enquiries and provide administrative support to clients from Headquarters, Regional Offices, and /or Country Offices.
- Assist Procurement Officers in preparation of tender documents for Request for Quotation (RFQ) and prepare evaluation / comparison sheets for tender evaluation.
- Carry out transactional processing of purchase requests for goods and services procurement.
- Validate purchase requests received internally from client offices and process requests to purchase orders before order issuance to suppliers.
- Provide assistance for purchase order amendments and/or cancellation.
- Provide administrative support in report preparation and/ or data analysis.
- Assist the team on order receipting and processing of supplier’s invoices.
- Assist procurement team in the biennium work closures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Candidate must have Diploma/Degree in Business/ Finance/ and related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the area of procurement and/or administration with completion of secondary school or;
- Ability to handle and prioritise high volume of workloads, transactions and reporting needs
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in the using MS Office and ERP Web-based system
- Knowledge on best practices for procurement or certified training in procurement area will be an added advantage
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Admin / Marketing
Admin / Customer Service Executive 24/7 Shifts (Immediate)
Full Set Accounting Clerk (Immediate)
Finance Assistant (Immediate) Global Client
Assembly Technician ( Manufacturing / Automotive )
Sendayan Tech Valley