- Provide responsive service to customers and stakeholders in alignment with Global Procurement and Logistics (GPL) Service Catalogue through prompt processing of requests received in the ERP workflow.
- Prioritise and follow up closely on pending tasks to resolve issues within the specified response/turnaround time (TaT) as set out in the Service Catalogue.
- Provide administrative support on procurement and logistics matters including follow up on goods deliveries.
- Respond to enquiries and provide administrative support to clients from Headquarters, Regional Offices, and /or Country Offices.
- Assist Procurement Officers in preparation of tender documents for Request for Quotation (RFQ) and prepare evaluation / comparison sheets for tender evaluation.
- Carry out transactional processing of purchase requests for goods and services procurement.
- Validate purchase requests received internally from client offices and process requests to purchase orders before order issuance to suppliers.
- Provide assistance for purchase order amendments and/or cancellation.
- Provide administrative support in report preparation and/ or data analysis.
- Assist the team on order receipting and processing of supplier’s invoices.
- Assist procurement team in the biennium work closures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Candidate must have Diploma/Degree in Business/ Finance/ and related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the area of procurement and/or administration with completion of secondary school or;
- Ability to handle and prioritise high volume of workloads, transactions and reporting needs
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in the using MS Office and ERP Web-based system
- Knowledge on best practices for procurement or certified training in procurement area will be an added advantage
Full Set Accounting Clerk (6 months contract) Tamil Speaker
Administration Executive Based in Petaling Jaya
Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan / Admin (Petaling Jaya) 24 Jam
Admin / Customer Service Executive 24/7 Shifts (Immediate)
Customer Operations Specialist – Deal Management [5 Months Contract]
Finance Assistant (Immediate) Global Client