To serve both MD & CEO in terms of:
- Provide efficient day-to-day seretarial and administration support to both MD & CEO.
- Schedule appointments, manage travelling arrangement (such as flights & accomodations).
- Arrange and coordinate any business schedule or events and social functions.
- Screening/ filtering any phone calls, documents, emails, queries or invitation for both MD & CEO
- Settlement of payment/ claim for both MD & CEO
- Maintain confidentiality and exclusivity as well as to act professionally with all level of management/ stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): communications, quick thinker, proactive, good planner, adaptability, professional with approachable personality and attitude, meticulous, detail oriented.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave