- To perform full set accounting
- Present monthly financial analysis & report to management (Trading & Manufacturing activities).
- Ensure accurate closing of accounts.
- Oversee recruitment activities & disciplinary procedures for accounts and weighing department.
- Take charge of implementing new accounting and weighing software.
- Responsible for raw & consumable stock planning & stock taking activity.
- Perform Tax Computation / Tax Estimation.
- Provide weekly cashflow report.
- In Charge of Asset Tagging & Asset Disposal.
- Control Petty Cash.
- Responsible for Audits.
- Authorizes Tax Invoice and Good Received Notes.
- Responsible for liaisons with Bankers, Company Secretary, Custom Officers, IRB & etc.
- Responsible for keeping all accounting related documents in a neat, organised and orderly manner.
- Take charge of all related companies accounts.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, and posses ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- At least 3-5 year(s) for Senior position of working experience in the related field is required
- Experience in costing, executing accounting processes, reporting background and knowledge on taxation.
- Ability to solve urgent matters under pressure.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to present data in an impactful & convincing manner.
- Required skill(s): Auto Count accounting system, SQL Accounting, Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese and Chinese Dialects & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to work at Tanjung Lanqsat, Pasir Gudang.
- Able to start immediately is an advantage.
- Posses own transport.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?