- Work with the client/consultant to ensure the compliance to the project scope and vision.
- Working to create/prepare the schedule for each project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered safely, on-time, within scope & within budget.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Conduct meetings on-site with consultant team, client and project staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study.
- 8+ years’ experience in building construction industry preferable high-rise.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project management software.
5 Jalan Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps